Monday, November 3, 2014

Just a little random info...

Today I start two new weight loss challenges... One is a challenge I do regularly, for three weeks then take a week off. Sometimes I have success with this challenge, sometimes.... well... let's just say every time my start weight is essentially the same. The other is through work, and is mostly just for fun because I figure if I'm doing the other challenge anyway, maybe two will actually keep me accountable enough to keep my hand out of the literal cookie jar.

Coffee to the left, Greenberry to the right. Great way to start the day!


I started my day today with a cup of coffee, because mornings blow, and a greenberry Shakeology. This has so far proven to be my least favorite shakeo flavor, but today I blended in a banana and a few drops of stevia and honestly, I thought it was awesome! I like trying out new recipes with the shakes, changing it up and finding new ways to make it taste different. But honestly, it's delicious just blended with water and ice.

So I wanted to talk a little bit about my three week challenge (the one that apparently I'm not winning at although I'm about to express to you all the ways it kicks ass.) The first one of these I did, I lost 22 pounds in 21 days. It was amazing, felt amazing, was rewarding in so many ways. I love how not only do I feel accountable for my actions, I can go post and vent and get ideas and motivation from other women just like me that have similar goals to my own and appreciate the struggles and trials that go along with trying to lose a significant amount of weight. There are meal plans every week too, and it's nice to have someone tell you exactly what you need to eat to feel your best in case you feel lost or confused on what's right.

Now if only I can keep my end of the bargain, I'll kick this challenge's ass the way I did the first challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment